- Every THURSDAY:
Meeting for Lynn homeowners & tenants
6:30 pm at 112 Exchange St, Lynn MA (corner of Broad St and Exchange).
Please contact us if you want to arrange a time to meet before then, especially if you have a time-sensitive issue.
Lynn United in the news
- Daily Item, 5/1/16 - Workers have their May Day
- Dorchester Reporter, 4/21/16 - HUD chief Julián Castro faces critics at JFK Library Forum
- Daily Item, 10/3/15 - Lynn woman takes foreclosure fight to DC
- El Mundo, 4/30/15 - Marcha el primero de mayo por derecho de los trabajadores
- Boston Globe, 2/9/15 - Hispanic areas lag in housing recovery
- Daily Item, 1/20/15 - Martin Luther King Jr. march
- Boston Globe, 10/26/14 - Rivals for Sixth District seat focus on immigration reform; Racial disparities, job creation also discussed at forum
- Daily Item, 4/25/14 - Mediator: Foreclosure talks could start in May
- Daily Item, 9/10/13 - City-picked foreclosure mediator gearing up
- Univisión (WUNI-TV), 9/9/13 - Tema de ejecuciones hipotecarias llega a corte [coverage of Supreme Judicial Court case involving Lynn United members]
- Boston Globe, 6/13/13 - Lynn, Lawrence act to reduce foreclosures
- Univisión (WUNI-TV), 4/29/13 - Protestan en Lynn por Proyecto de Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- New York Times, 4/17/13 - Mortgage Relief Checks Go Out, Only to Bounce
- Daily Item, 4/10/13 - Lynn foreclosure mediation plan faces mayoral scrutiny
- New York Times, 2/12/13 - Big Banks Are Told to Review Their Own Foreclosures
- New York Times, 1/10/13 - Bank Deal Ends Flawed Reviews of Foreclosures
- Univisión (WUNI-TV), 6/18/13 - Herramienta de ejecuciones hipotecarias en Lynn
- Univisión (WUNI-TV), 5/14/13 - Ejecuciones hipotecarias en Lynn
- 2012 highlight: Radio, TV, news clips from protest and civil disobedience at Chase Bank in Cambridge.
Lynn Item story on families who are home for the holidays
A great story in the Daily Item about families who worked with Lynn United to get their homes back after foreclosure.
[ Article here >> ]
Beware of "foreclosure help" scams
If someone asks for an up-front payment to help you avoid foreclosure, it is probably a scam. Come to a meeting or call us (781-346-9199) to learn more.
Click here to read more about the relevant rules (from the Federal Trade Commission).
New law protects tenants in foreclosed buildings
A new state law means that banks are not allowed to evict tenants in foreclosed buildings just because there was a foreclosure.
[ More details >> ]
Click this button to "like" the Lynn United for Change page on Facebook:
Click this button to "follow" Lynn United for Change on Twitter: